Acouple weeks ago a friend of ours in the ward gave us a private tour of this neat place where he works....maybe you've heard of it.... ESPN!!!! Kyle was like a little kid in a candy shop. It was actually really cool to see how they do everything. From the library of every sporting event ever recorded to the production rooms, radio studios, seeing live broadcasts, the Sports Center Set, all the neat behind the scenes stuff and much much more...it was a really cool experience. ESPN is a really huge place -- I was totally overwhelmed with the idea of coordinating everything that goes on there. Did you know there are people that watch tapes of every single game and log every single little play? It was crazy! Our friend Jason gave us all the inside info and took us around to all the cool places. And on our way out we even got to meet a "celebrity" of the sports world... Chris Berman, aka "Boom", who coined the phrases "He...could...go...all...the....way...." and "back back back back back...". The guys will probably know what I mean. Anyway the highlight of the day was getting to sit at the famous Sports Center desk on the Sports Center set that I have been forced to watch on T.V. sooooo many times. Here are acouple pictures of the biggest moment in Kyle's life... :)

ESPN's newest anchors!!!

Kyle hanging out on set.
1 comment:
Holy cow hill- that is so awesome. JJ would die to do that. I'll bet Kyle was pooin' his pants.
You guys have done such fun things since you've been back there. I think it is so awesome. Um kelsey's little girl is a doll and still so tiny. I'll bet you can't wait to see her. Can't wait to see you at christmas.
Love
lindy
Post a Comment