Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Bean...

Blog lurkers beware... I just posted a kajillion pictures because I couldn't decide which ones to pick.... so I put lots. I hardly ever post, so when I get a chance I better post as much as I can. The pictures are from the last acouple of months -- end of summer through early fall. The most recent are first going down to the oldest at the end. Ben is so freaking hilarious right now. I wish babies would just be born at this age. They are so full of personality. And in my opinion SOOOO much easier. The eratic schedules of newborns is very stressful for me.

Ben is a ball of energy and I know when he gets on his feet we are in trouble. He is constantly talking, talking, talking and wiggling every part of his body. He LOVES to eat. If I set his baby food down on the table by him and turn my back for one second to grab a spoon, he has a nuclear melt down because he wants it NOW. Really the only thing he has seriously refused was a Gerber Chicken Dinner thing -- oh man, his face was hilarious!!! I had to give him another bite just so I could see the face again, cruel, I know. I almost peed my pants. He gives the best slobbery kisses and I love him so much I could just bite his cheeks off. So get ready for the marathon of Ben pictures because here you go.....

* * * * *

I love watching him explore things... it is so cute... inspecting everything.

Everything goes in the mouth...

Isn't the pony-tail cute? I just had to try... :)

Ben loves to inspect teeth... do we have a future Dentist on out hands?

Cute daddy and Ben....

He loves to fly!!

He can sort of hold his own bottle.

He loves to stand on the stairs...

...and on his play-gym.

Me and Ben on my birthday...

Ben and his girlfriend, Bella. :) They were spooning on the floor... I didn't get a picture fast enough... it was so funny!!

Bathtime is the BEST!

Eating out with little bean on our Anniversary.

He loves to eat fruits and veggies in his meshy thing.

This is an evening tradition before bathtime... playing with his friend in the mirror.

Biter biscuts are yummy.... but MESSY!

Bens Halloween Jammies!! Argh matey!

This is one of my FAVORITE things... eating his toes!!! It is so CUTE!

Posing for the camera... why are kids in jammies so cute?!

Eating dinner.... yum!

Watching football with daddy. We start 'em young in our house.

More yummy food in the meshy thing.

We we eating out in NYC and he was happy as a clam in his stroller... what a great city baby!! :)

In the subway...


In central park....

Showing off his chubs.... I love the rolls!!!

We are very festive at out house for Utah games. GO UTES!!

THE END...

Well you made it!! Thanks for enduring the Ben show!! :)

7 comments:

Lindy said...

Love him!!! Thanks for satisfying my craving!

The Hunt's said...

Holy crap he is cute! He has a huge smile in every photo, I wish I could kiss his cheeks. You should really do that more often.

Brittanie said...

Oh my gosh! He is so adorable!! I love those rolls!!

Sorensen Family said...

He is getting so so big, I can't believe how much he is changing. I LOVE the rolls, he is a chub! He looks like a happy camper all the time. We can't wait to see you guys at X-mas. Cute hair by the way. See you guys soon!

Love ya,
Linsey

salreem said...

Finally... this has been a long time coming! I have been waiting for all these photos! His rolls are so cute. This is definitely my favorite age so far too... they just have so much personality and everything is so exciting. Next time you're in town you must email me or call so we can get our boys together. Are you coming home for the holidays?

Paige said...

SO CUTE!!! He's getting so big. Hope all is well!

Sarah said...

Oh, I love all the pics. So very cute. He's growing up so fast.