Okay.... since it has been quite awhile since I put anything new on here (summer is in full swing... too many other things to do!!) I thought I better do a mini update on what is happening... This morning at 8:30am EST Kyle went to take the National Dental Board Exam (or something like that... we just call it "the Boards")!! I am so nervous for him and have been thinking about him all day (I am in Utah visiting my family by the way...). I talked to him right before he went to bed last night and he sounded calmer than I felt. He has been studying since March and hasn't taken hardly any breaks. He is usually studying all day and using any spare moment until 12:30 or 1:00 in the morning and this has been going on for a long time!! I don't know how he keeps it up and I really have to give it to him for being so dedicated and hard working!! But today is the finale!! YIPPEE!!! I am so happy that after today he can finally take it easy and put his feet up for the first time in FOREVER!!! I know that he will do well because he always manages to come out on top.... I just hope that he feels the satisfaction of all his hard work paying off!! GOOD LUCK Kyle!!! I Love you!!!
I have been in Utah since the 4th of July visiting family. For the last week I have been in California at the Beach with my family and my mom's side of extended family. It is a summer family tradition to go to Capistrano Beach, CA and all cram into a beach house and party for a week. It is a blast and we have been going since before I can remember!! We are back in Utah now and I am really missing the beach, we had great weather and I soaked up as much sun, sand and surf as I could. I love being near the ocean there is something so relaxing and wonderful about it!! The only down side is that Kyle couldn't be there to enjoy it with me!! He was at home in CT studying like a madman. Thanks for letting me go have fun without you Kyle!! :( I go home on Wednesday night, so for the next a couple of days I hope to see a lot of the Sorensen's and enjoy Utah and the beautiful mountains!! Since we have moved away to a place that doesn't have much more than a big "hill" or two, I am in amazement of the beauty of the Rocky Mountains and the Salt Lake Valley surrounded by them. I just stare at them thinking how grand and picturesque they are. We definitely miss the Utah geography and love to come home to the comfort of the surroundings! Tonight I get to go to my sister-in-law Lindsey's Baby Shower. I am really excited because I miss out on so much of this kind of stuff living so far away and glad that I could be here for some of the fun!! She is due on July 31st, so she is right at the end and ready to meet that little boy in her belly!! She has had a great pregnancy and we are so excited for her and her husband Chris!!! We can't wait to see pictures of the baby when he finally arrives!!
When I get back to CT I will put some pictures of my trip on the blog. Sadly there won't be very many because I have not been very good at documenting the trip so far! :( I want to tell Kyle GOOD LUCK one more time and that I am thinking about him always and also thank him for all his hard work and sacrifice!!
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
GOOD LUCK KYG'S!!! You will do AWESOME! We are thinking about you today. Good luck!
Lindy, JJ, Ellie and baby in belly!
You blogged, hurray! I was wondering how you were doing. I am glad you are enjoying your vacation.
Great Job on the test Kyle!!! We are so so proud of you
Post a Comment