Well, the Easter Bunny came and visited Ben!! He brought some diapers, onsies and candy (for mom and dad). Thanks Easter Bunny!! :)
Ben took his first bottle great! It was a little weird watching someone else feed him... up until this point it has only been me and never from a bottle. I wanted him to be able to take a bottle but it was a little sad watching him do it... just another sign that he is growing up!! :( He has taken acouple more since this first time and it has gone great. I think he just loves food no matter how it comes.* * * * * * *
These next pictures aren't "first's" of any kind... just a bunch of random ones that I have taken over the past few weeks. Ben is smiling a lot now and talks a bunch too. It is really fun to have little "conversations" with him. :) He is a big wiggler and has recently started to discover his hands. He holds them out in front of himself in little fists like he is driving a motorcycle and stares and stares at them. He tries to put them in his mouth sometimes but misses most of the time. But when he hits his target he loves to slup on those little fists and drool! He is so cute! I wish all of you could see him in person!!
This is a hat that I knitted for Ben when I was pregnant. It was way too gigantic for him when he was first born. I forgot about it for a little while and found it the other day so I tried it on... Look how tight it is!! They grow SOOOO fast... in the blink of an eye!
Kyle using Ben as his plate for a sandwich!
There's a little smirk... his smiles are so hard to catch with the camera!
Playing with dad...
Bad picture, I know... but a CUTE face!
Talk to you later, folks!





11 comments:
I was starting to wonder if you guys were alive back there. I love the pictures. He is changing so fast and getting so big. I love it when they start to smile. It makes those long nights all worth it! He's darling. Wish I knew him-
I love all the pictures! Ben is so cute, I can't wait to see him in person. I love the baby noises they start to make, they are so precious.
Hope to see you all soon,
love, Linsey
Oh Hillary! He's so cute!! I love that smile!! We really need to get together and play! The weather is getting nice! I'm excited to be OUTSIDE!!
Oh he is darling!! I'm so glad that you posted some new pictures!! I can't wait to hold the little guy! Will really wants to meet his new cousin! Keep the pictures coming.. I love seeing him grow up!
Ya! I am so happy you posted new pictures!!! lets go walking at the resevuoir this week.( um how do you spell that?) I can't believe how big he looks!! THey really do grow so fast! LIncoln has changed a lot just since I left.
Ben is getting so big and cuter by each picture! We all can't wait to meet him! Hope all is well.
He's so cute I can't get over it!! I can't wait to meet him. when you coming out?
Awww, he is super cute. Can't wait to meet him in person. It'd be funny to see him and Reese and Cara togther. Hope all is going well for you three. We miss you!
Love,
Rob & Michelle
He is really so cute, and it looked like he really had a great Easter! I'm just glad the Easter Bunny didn't pass you guys by! Ben is seriously so cute and it looks like you guys are doing great. It's so fun to see how fast he is growing. My one advice is to keep using the bottle often so he won't forget about it and hate it (B never took one, it was the pits). I think Ben wants to come to Alabama to see what it's all about though, so you should think about it! ha.
It just makes me want to kiss his cheeks! It looks like you guys are handling everything so well, I hope it's been as smooth as you make it look! And are you in your regular jeans already? Probably because you are annoying like that... you look fantastic!
I love the pictures of Ben and Kyle together. I've known Kyle for so long and it's so cool to see this whole new 'dad' side of him. He looks like a great daddy!
oh my goodness Ben is precious! We must must MUST talk soon- I have a concert this morning but will call you in the afternoon. LOOVE you and your baby!!
Post a Comment