Thursday, May 29, 2008

Three for Thursday....

I have been meaning to post videos for awhile... so I finally got around to it. Here are three little videos of Ben for your viewing pleasure. The first one is titled "Nothing better than a baby's giggle", the second is "Ben and Lincoln... just chillin'", and the third is "Ben - The Bumbo Chonicles". Enjoy. :)










One last thing... an ode to Kykko, the Sorensen Family dog.


Kykkomon Sorensen
1995 - 5/27/2008

Kykko peacefully passed from this world on Tuesday, May 27th, 2008. He was an old dog and had a good life. He loved to lick fingers and faces, lay by the fire, snuggle in bed, swim at Lake Powell, lounge in the yard and show off his tricks (for treats, of course). Kykko will be sorely missed by all. We love you Kykko!!

(The picture isn't actully Kykko -- I didn't have one. But he looked like this.)

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I'm so sorry about your little doggy! The videos are precious- Looks as though he likes the bumbo! Hooray for ben

Lindy said...

I loved seeing him LIVE in action!!!! Cute videos. The giggles are by far My FAVoritE!!!! Cute, cute cute-

Sorensen Family said...

I am loving Ben's giggles and chubs. Baby giggles are the bestest thing ever. We can't wait to meet him! See you so soon,

Love you guys,
Linsey

The Pizza Family said...

I love the videos!! he is darling.. i can't wait to give those chubby cheeks a big hug!! see you soon

flori said...

Those pictures and videos are so cute. I just want to pick him up and give him a big love. Can't wait till I can actually do that! Thanks for the memories of Kykko. We'll love him forever.

love and miss you guys