Taller Than Trees from Joseph Mann on Vimeo.
I just had to share this short film made by Joseph Mann an artist and designer out of Glasgow. The film is about an especially tall giraffe. I love everything about it. The animation, the music -- it just makes me feel happy. If you go to his site there are more precious little films like this one. There is one about a hot air balloon that travels to Scotland. It is so adorable because it is narrated by a 6-year old and his little Brittish accent is so cute.
I just love stuff like this. I spend most of Ben's naps trolling around my favorite blogs soaking up darling, inspirational little things like this. This particualr video I found on {frolic!}. Some of my other favorite haunts include these: Oh Happy Day, Abbey Goes Design Scouting, Design Sponge, and the list goes on and on. Some of them are listed under the category "Blogs for an interesting read..." over there ----->. You can get lost for hours just clicking from link to link. There are so many talented people out there -- I look at all their blogs and I get so full of inspiration my heart about bursts! I want to be one of them but I just need to figure out how to channel all my creative energy in some form or another.
Well, anyway... sorry for all these random little tid-bits. Ben is napping (actually just woke up... he is babbling happily in his crib) and this is how I spent the time alone (and a hot shower too). Watch the film... I promise you will like it.
P.S. Ben says hi...

My grandma, "Mamo", sent him this adorable little romper. Thanks Mamo!! This picture was taken on Halloween. He can't pull himself up like this yet -- but when I go get him from his nap I pick him up to give him a hug and he leans back towards his crib because he wants me to stand him up like this. He has a huge smile on the whole time, like he is so proud and feels like such a big boy. I love this kid.

6 comments:
oh my goodness, I was just about to post this video on my blog when I looked at yours and found it there! So so funny. Love the video.
ben is adorable! so glad you enjoye AGDS... xo abbey
Wow, I loved that video. I'm going to check out that hot air balloon one you mentioned.
The music was so peaceful in "Taller Than Trees". Thanks for sharing.
And Ben looks absolutely adorable.
He has a contagious smile, I love it! What was he for Halloween??? YOu haven't posted any pictures of him is his costume.
Love ya
Linsey
ANTM Tonight!
Hey, thanks for sharing, my kidos and I are in total agreeance with you, we LOVE It!!
Hey Hillary - I found you! Your little boy is so cute. I am excited for you to see Mason soon! His cheeks are the best.
Post a Comment