Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welcome Baby Mason

I am a little late in posting this but I wanted to welcome my new nephew Mason into the world!! He was born about a week and a half ago and was a healthy 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 21 inches long. I hear he has big hands and feet and might be a basketball player like his daddy. My sister had him by c-section and everything went well and they are both at home doing great. Kelsey tells me he has been a good little sleeper already. She also says that he is the easy one... McKayden on the other hand is a little spit-fire. :)

WELCOME Baby Mason and CONGRATULATIONS to Kelsey and Marcus!!

P.S. Ben wants to give a shout out to all his cousins... Paxton, Ellie, Savannah, Will, Nick, McKayden and Mason (oh and Seth too... but he is still in the womb) -- Ben says he is SOOOO excited to visit for Christmas and can't wait to play with you all... he misses you!!


This is Ben's stylish hair-do that Kyle gave him after his bath... yes I know, he needs a haircut badly.


And this is Ben after he got hold of a pen... his first artwork, it just happens to be on his face.

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Your new nephew is so cute. How fun!

As for Ben he is the happiest, smiliest baby I know. He is so cute. I love the masterpiece on his face.

Paige said...

Oh Mason is adorable!! And Ben is cuter than ever!! He's getting so big. Hopefully I'l be able to see you before at Christmas before I leave to head back home. Hope all is well!!

Sorensen Family said...

Fun fun and more fun, cousins are fun. Ben looks so big and darling. We can't wait to see him.

Love ya
Linsey

The Pizza Family said...

cute new cousin for Ben!! And Ben is just too cute!! What a happy little guy! I can't wait to see him and give him a big squeeze!! See you soon you big Baboon! :)

Tonya said...

Congratulations! It will be so fun getting the cousins together!

I just became an Aunt again too!