My other sister Lindy and her husband Ryan just had their baby boy, Seth, a couple days ago!! What a sweet little baby and GOOD JOB Lindy!! Babies being born is the WORST part about living far away from family. It is so exciting and I can't take part in any of it. Except that even if I was in Utah I still couldn't see Seth because they live in Southern California. They are hoping he is a born surfer like his daddy. I am sure he will be at the beach before he knows it.
The picture below I stole off my sisters blog and I hope she isn't embarrassed that I posted it here... (labor and delivery pictures aren't exactly the ones you want everyone to see)... But I really really loved this one... It chokes me up every time I look at it (I am almost crying just typing it) because it reminds me of that amazing feeling when you meet your baby for the first time and the incredible miracle of birth. It makes me so happy to see my sister experiencing it. (Don't be mad Lindy). I love you! :)
* * * * * * * * *
And I know Halloween was a million years ago -- but I never got around to posting any pics of our costumes, so I am doing it now. We were burglars. I wanted to be "French Burglars" but I ran out of time and didn't make the berets. So we were just plain burglars. Ben wouldn't wear his mask of course but he would leave it on his head so that's how he wore it. It was fun to dress him up and we had a great time.




4 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the burglar outfits, so cute!!! The bag of money is so fitting- I miss you!
Cute Halloween pictures! I still need your e-mail address for my blog (since it is private now.) meganjackman@yahoo.com
CUTE Halloween costumes! Bennie looks so cute. Have you checked my blog about Ralphie??? I did the post especially for you. ;0)
WE can't wait for Christmas! See you so soon! YEAH! Let's have a girls night too.
Love ya
Linsey
Hillary, I will admit I stumbled upon your blog and sometimes browse your blog. You and Kyle and your cute baby look to be doing so well! I have a hair question and thought of you...will you email me? wconst@msn.com
By the way...remember it was about this time many years ago we made the trek to Steamboat? Where does all the time go? (RIP my sweet Jetta) Hopefully I'll hear from you soon. This was the only way I could think to get ahold of you.
-Andrea (used to be Curtis, remember me from way back when??)
Post a Comment