Our Couch set listed HERE and our coffee table HERE. If anyone is interested - let me know, or if you know anyone interested - pass the word along. Or if there is anything else of ours that you want... Ask becuase I would probably be willing to sell it -- I am in MAJOR purge mode. :)


I am making progress packing little by little. We are on the 3-week count down now... SO WEIRD!!! I am starting to feel the nervousness and stress a little more potently. Deep breath!! Kyle finished his last official requirement of Dental School yesterday so he can graduate free and clear!! We went and got Ice Cream at A.C. Petersons to celebrate. Ben was loving the sugar -- I think if we had unbuckled him from his stroller he would have sped away at the speed of light... he was buzzing from the sugar-high. It was funny. Here are some pics of Ben on Easter since I never got around to posting them a few weeks ago... he is walking everywhere!!!

4 comments:
Is he cute enough?? wISH i could come out with JJ and see you guys. Happy graduation. Congrats Kyle. Wow i can't believe you guys are already done!!! congrats
love to all
miss you
lindy
OH my gosh is it that soon! crazy. I am starting to freak. I need to sell a bunch of stuff too!!!!! We have to find someone who can help us get our stupid entertainment center out of here! blah. Lets get together sometime and take a packing break eh? I also need to get your bag back to you. Thanks again!
I'd like to nibble his cheeks please....gobble gobble
He is sooooo CUTE! How fun that he is walking now. Can you believe how fast time goes? I can't believe Ben is already walking and I can't believe that Kyle is already done with dental school.
Love ya and miss ya all!
Linsey
Post a Comment