Friday, May 01, 2009

Tubby time!

Does anyone else love the Today Show? Well, I do, I really really love it (I know, have I turned into a total "stay at home mom" or what?!). Its great to catch bits and pieces of the stories they do and the weather forecast is great so I can see if we are playing outside that day or not. Anyway... they had THIS STORY of this European baby product and it is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen. I think I NEED one for my next baby. When I was looking for baby tubs before Ben was born they were all SOOOO lame... but this one is really fantastic. Those Europeans always have the best stuff... toys, baby gear, whatever. Well, I just had to share this whether you care or not.

7 comments:

Flutterbug said...

Hey, that is super cool, TFS!

Jacqueline said...

I want a grown up sized one!!! :)

Sarah said...

Wow, thanks for the vid. Those are really clever tubs for babies.
I just wonder how easy it would be to wash all their crevices. But at least the babies will be warm during their baths.
Cool.

Natalie said...

Those Europeans are really ahead of their time aren't they. I want one. It looks like it is so much easier to use too. Oh and just so you don't get too worried about your fish, I fed them a ton today!

The Hunt's said...

Super cool. I wish I were European, they really are much cooler that we are.

The Hunt's said...

PS-could Ben look any more like Kyle!!!!

LJABC and D said...

Ok I saw that on the Today show and thought it was totally weird!!! I just put my babies in the big tub from day one (with only a little bit of water and a towel on the bottom). Why not just use a bucket? Anyway, I was just looking through some old pictures because I had to get some together for a Primary activity for Aiden and I found one from Acadia when we went canoeing!! Remember how Brooks screamed the ENTIRE time!?!?!?!? That was insane. I hope you guys are doing great. Are you moving right now. If so, good luck. I hope you guys have a good move and an easy transition. It sucks to leave CT though, huh.