Thursday, September 03, 2009

18-month Stats


Ben went in for his 18-month check-up the other day and here are his stats:


Weight: 28.2 lbs ~ 75th%

Height: 35 1/2" ~ above 95%

Head: 51cm ~ above 95%


So we have a very TALL boy with a BIG head! :) But he has had a large head all along... so that wasn't new. Our Pediatrician in CT once asked (re: his large head), "Does it seem to bother him?" I almost burst out laughing! An old lady at the grocery store also remarked "He deffinitely has a German Brow." Whatever that means... big forehead? Ben's got a big noggin' -- but we don't mind. :)


His newest word is MOMMY!!! FINALLY! But he says it really cute, kind of like Mamie. I love it... I have to get it on tape so I can remember how sweet it sounds. And lately he loves to stick his head in the spray from the hose while I am watering the plants. He just walks up, leans over and ducks his head in the spraying water then giggles.... guess he must be hot.

10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I'd like to place a big sloppy kiss on his noggin. *smooch!* can't wait to see you SOOOOOON!

Ashley said...

I just can't believe it!Enjoy the sweet "Mommy" sounds....they do grow up.

Lindy and Ryan said...

oh I want to meet Ben. So cute!!! I guess I will have to wait a little longer for my little man to say Mommy!! Miss you guys

Sarah said...

Aww, he is so cute.
Thanks for the stats update.

Christensen Family said...

HA! All three of my boys heads have been off the charts too. Too funny. I just say it's to hold those big brains :)

Wessman said...

He is adorable! You have the cutest family. Hope you are doing well! Craig and Kass

Andrea said...

What a cute little man you guys have!!

LJABC and D said...

what a cute little guy!!! we have big heads around here too. i think he wants to come over and play.

Natalie said...

He's sooo tall!!! He's so handsome! I miss him! I love his big head it's adorable. I know you hate blogging but I sure appreciate it! Thanks Hill!

Natalie said...

He's sooo tall!!! He's so handsome! I miss him! I love his big head it's adorable. I know you hate blogging but I sure appreciate it! Thanks Hill!