
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! It has been quite sometime since we posted and my only excuse is that I am lazy!! I have received a lot of slack from everyone lately for my neglect and I am going to really try to do better....I hope! :) I hope everyone had a fun holiday and we wish we could be there for all the family fun! We only had to go to church for the sacrament meeting hour because we haven't been able to use our new buliding that our ward moved to a few weeks ago. The new building's propane was leaking and the neighbor's shed exploded when she flushed the toilet! Anyway...so 5 Wards are using the Stake Center until our building is safe again and we will only have one hour church!! (Is it bad that we are enjoying it?:) But we should be back at the new building soon. The Easter bunny visited our house (you are never too old for the easter bunny!!) and he brought Kyle a Red Sox T-shirt with Beckett's # on the back and some shorts and flip-flops (we are really hoping for warm weather soon!) and in my basket he left me a membership to Blockbuster Online - "the gift that keeps on giving" and a swim-suit cover-up (again we are really hoping for warm weather). I LOVE the easter bunny!! As for an update in our daily life...there is not much to tell -- still the same old, same old -- Kyle has started studying for the Dental Boards that he will take this summer so he can start working in the Clinic on actual people.... Who wants to come out and be his first patient?! And depending on how well he does on the boards will help determine getting into a specialty program after he finishes dental school (I know you are thinking MORE SCHOOL!! - it's true, we will be eternal students!) As for me...work, doing hair and crafting... I have it pretty easy!! Hopefully soon I will get the last batch of pictures we have taken off our camera so I can post a sampling of pictures on the blog that includes from Christmas till now for you to enjoy. We hope you all are well and I am counting the days till the Girl Trip!!! I can't wait!!!
Ciao!!

2 comments:
Holy cow-
I never thought I would see the day when you would post again! wow!
Happy Easter!
See ya soon
Lindy
I don't know what to say.. i never thought this would happen :).. anyway we are so excited to come out.. Hope you had a wonderful easter!!
Post a Comment