Okay.... Here is the next batch of pictures I promised. They are random pictures taken before and during our Christmas vacation. The first pictures are of our Christmas tree chopping down adventure. It was so fun to wander through the acres and acres of Christmas Trees of all shapes and sizes and kinds to pick the one that was just right for us. We took a long time to pick one because I like the more stickly "Charlie Brown" ones and Kyle likes a fuller look. So in the end we compromised and found one that was "just right". We had so much fun cutting down our own tree that we are going to make it a yearly tradition. This same tree farm in the summer has "pick your own" strawberries and blueberries... yum... I think we will be doing that too!! Then the rest of the pictures (sorry there are so many -- I couldn't leave any out!) are of our fun-tastic trip to Utah for Christmas with the family. They are really random and I realized that I wasn't very good at taking pictures of the kids, family and festivities. From here on I pledge to do better!! Especially because I love to see how all our cute nieces and nephews change and grow. If any of you take compeltely adorable pictures of any of the kids please send some our way...we love to keep the fridge stocked with cute pictures of everyone!This weeked Kyle and I finally got to the temple! I don't want to admit how long it had been since we last attended :(. It is so hard out here because it is a whole day ordeal... 2 hours to Boston -- 2-3 hours for the session -- then grabbing a bite to eat -- then the trip home. Rarely do we have that long to spare with studying, work and all that. I hate to sound like I am complaining because there are so many other people around the globe that have it much worse, but being from somewehre like Salt Lake City where I am used to living around the block from a temple -- taking a whole day out instead of just an evening seems so difficult to do! But we finally made time and I am glad we did...it was fun to get out and take a drive and be with eachother. After the session we took the subway into Boston and waked around a little and got some dinner at Quincey Market (Kyle's favorite place). Boston is a neat place, it was fun to spend a little time there. I have decided that I am a big city gal...I love big cities...the whole metropolitain scene I really love. As for the rest of the weekend we have had rain, rain, rain. There is a lot of flooding around the state becuase of all the water...but other than some really soggy grass we stayed nice and dry in our house. We hope everyone had a good weekend and we hope to talk to you soon!! Love ya!!
















1 comment:
Cute Pics Hill. Keep em comin'. Your sisters little girl is a doll. See ya
Lindy
Post a Comment