Thursday, February 05, 2009

Fun with Ben...

Here are two little videos that we took of Ben recently. The first is from last night during his tub. Kyle was blowing bubbles for him in the water and he thought it was HILARIOUS! And before I took the video he was laughing even harder. It is so funny. The other video is of him walking with the assistance of his little play-gym that he used to lay under when he was younger.

He is growing and learning SO fast! I swear every day he is doing something new. He walks all around the furniture, pulls himself up on everything, gets into EVERYTHING and copies everything we do. He has decided he is a "big boy" now because he doesn't nurse anymore, doesn't want baby food, and has said his first word, "Uh-oh"... Well it's under debate whether it is a "word" or not... but he uses it in context and on his own, so I think it counts as his first word.

Enjoy the "Ben Show"...





We are getting really excited to move to OK. I am really ancy to find a place to live and get this show on the road. I hate waiting around for exciting things to happen. I have no patience... I guess that's why Kyle is going to be the Doctor, cause he has all the patients!!! Badda-boom-ching... ha ha ha! Okay, that was my attempt at a joke. I know, pathetic. :)
Hope everyone is well!!

9 comments:

salreem said...

That laugh is so cute! I love how he keeps pushing Kyle's face back down in the water again. Almost 1 year!

Natalie said...

OH my gosh that is soooo freakin funny! I love it I could watch it over and over again! I love it when people can catch their babies in giggly modes! Lets get together sometime soon.

Jessica said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. His laugh is adorable. I love that he kept pushing Kyle's head down so he would do it again.

Congrats on Oklahoma.

Ashley said...

ahhh he is growing up so fast!!! His laugh is awesome!

Kristen said...

Soo cute!! Time is flying by. When are you moving and when do you need a reservation for Hotel Buckwalter???? We would love to see you and Ben flies free until age 2! Email me.

Sorensen Family said...

FOR CUTE!!! I love the one of him laughing, I don't think I have ever heard a baby laugh that hard.

Paxton and Savanah have been watching the clips too. This is an exact quote from Paxton.

"I love you baby Ben and I miss you at Conneticut."

This quote is from Savy, "I love you baby Ben."

I can't believe how big he is getting! Did you get my email?

Love ya'all and miss ya tons,
Linsey

Paige said...

Ben's getting so big I can't believe it!! Congrats again on Oklahoma if I haven't already told you. That's so exciting!!

Jacqueline said...

Oh my gosh. The first video is unbelievable. So SO cute! I can't believe in ONE WEEK I'll get to kiss that little boy and finally see my lova girl!!

LJABC and D said...

he is so adorable!! I hope you show him pictures of cate every day so he won't forget her. I hope you mean it about the road trip except kyle might be too busy.