Happy Birthday my sweet little baby boy!! What a bittersweet day this is. I am so happy and sad at the same time. Happy because it is such a fun milestone for Ben to celebrate and sad because my little baby boy isn't really a baby anymore. He is a wild man that doesn't stop moving and exploring until the sun goes down. He is such a sweet boy that has brought such joy to my life. One of the best things about being a parent is the AMAZING love you get to experience for your child. I feel so lucky to get to have a taste!!We aren't officially celebrating with cake and festivities until next Saturday (this weekend was v-day and all). But later tonight when Kyle gets home I think we will go get Ben some French Fries (his FAVORITE) and a frosty at Wendy's. He has to have some yummy treats on his actual birthday. And for dinner I am making him some Shepherd's Pie (something he can eat easily... it doesn't take many teeth to chew). :) And then we will open some presents from the family.
I think he knew it was his birthday today because he woke up at about the exact time he was born... 7:30am!! So he got serenaded with the birthday song first thing this morning at the exact moment he was born! Sigh. I was just going to post a couple pictures of Ben as a baby for a cute memory, but as I started going through them I had to post lots more. Please forgive my over-indulgence... there are quite a few. I was feeling a little nostalgic.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Little Bean!! XoXOxoXox!!!! Here's to you.....















14 comments:
Happy Birthday Big boy!!!! Wish we could celebrate with you. Maybe we will go pick up some fries and a frosty to celebrate right along with you ;)
Lots of birthday hugs and big wet kisses!!
lindy
Hillary, you seriously have such a sweet, cute little boy! I love what a combination he is of both you and Kyle.
Happy Birthday Ben!! I can't believe he's already a year old and he's gotten so big and even more adorable. Hope all is well and make sure you give him a birthday hug and kiss from me!
Paige
AHHHH how did that happen?
Happy Happy Birthday Ben!! We miss him so so much!! Give him big hugs and kisses from us!!
Aww, Happy Birthday, Ben!!!
Love those pictures. What a cutie!!
Happy Birthday Ben
happy birthday ben!!!
Ohhhh first birthdays are the best. He is so cute! Happy Birthday Big boy! You will have to post lots of pictures when he tries his cake.
Love ya!
Linsey
P.S. CUTE little birthday invite! good job Hill!
i can't believe the little bubba us already one! it really does go by way to fast. happy birthday little guy!
I just love his cute face. What a sweet baby- Happy Birthday little one!
How cute, it's sad that a year goes by so fast.
Happy Bday!! Hillary its been so long I haven't spoken or seen you in ages. I hope that everything is going well. Your little boy is adorable.
Post a Comment