Thursday, October 18, 2007

Birthday-Boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!
Today is Kyle's BIG day and I wanted to give him a "shout-out"!!
"Happy Birthday to Kyle... Happy Birthday toooooo yooooooouuuuu!"
He has requested his favorite dinner that I will make for him -- Roasted Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Acorn Squash. It's really yummy, especially during this time of year. And then the birthday boy will get a few presents and some Birthday Cake later tonight (Confetti Cake with Confetti Frosting) complete with birthday candles for him to blow out and make a special wish.

NOTE:
This picture of Kyle is from our wedding and is STILL on the photographers website that did our wedding -- 4 years later!! :) He must have thought Kyle was cute or something! This picture makes me laugh because Kyle is posed so "GQ" with such a serious face -- which for those of you who know Kyle... he is ANYTHING but serious! I wanted to put a picture up of Kyle as a kid but we don't have a scanner... so enjoy the "GQ Kyle" instead! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Yes, that picture is very GQ! So Hillary - for those invites I made them on Adobe Photoshop. I just got into digital scrapbooking a little bit, it's really fun but very time consuming! Oh and YES I will be coming to the shower, that's why Ella's party is earlier in the day. Can't wait to see you and your cute belly!!! lol

Lindy said...

That KE is so hot right now