
These are the only new pictures I have (I know I am a lame picture-taker!) they are from a Saturday or two ago. I snapped the one above of Kyle when he fell asleep "mid-Surf" at his laptop while watching probably 10 football games. And the one below is of him with his University of Utah Football helmet and his Ute gear on ready to watch the football game (I think we actually got the UTAH game that day on the T.V. - it might have been the UCLA game.... GO UTES!!). Anyway... Kyle is really proud of his Utah Helmet so here is its story...
One of our friends in our ward and apartment complex works for ESPN producing a bunch of stuff for them (ESPN headquarters are in Bristol, CT, for those of you who don't know). So I guess they were getting a new load of College Football helmets for use on the College Gamday sets and such so they were giving away all the old ones to whoever wanted them. Our friend Jason snagged the BYU one for himself (BOOOO!) and knew that we were UTAH fans so he grabbed that one for us (YEAH!!!). He packed it in a big box with a lot of newspaper and left it on our front porch as a surprise. You should have seen Kyle tearing through the newspaper waiting to find out what was inside and when he pulled out the Utah Helmet he was giggling with delight! So now for every UTAH gameday he puts it out on the coffee table as the center-piece and will give it some slaps as he cheers now and again during the game. He loves it for the obvious UTE reasons and also because he knows it was on the set at ESPN. GO UTES!!
As for me, I am feeling pretty good and the baby moves around and kicks all the time now and I love it!! Feeling the baby move is deffinitely the best part of pregnancy (I don't know if there are any others)!! :) I have been knitting like a fiend trying to make as much as I can for the little guy to keep him warm during the frigid New England winter. I will take some pictures of what I have made so far so you can see how cute he will look!! I also have some sewing projects on the to-do list that I hope to get to soon as well! Too much to do... Too little time!!
Ciao!!

2 comments:
GO COUGARS!!!Oh hahahhahaha. anyway, who cares about kyle, don't you know we all want to see you and your belly! seriously. love, JJ
okay okay I will be better with the camera, but those pictures I have of my other nieces were from one time when we took them to the zoo when we were baby sitting. If your so good with taking pictures how come you don't blog some of her pictures?? huh???? anyway I hope to see the hair dye soon because I don't thing orange is my color!!! see you soon.
Lindy
Post a Comment