I am officially OVERDUE!!! It is SOOO cool!! SIKE!! I am channeling all the positive "I am ready... my body is ready..." energy that I can but to no avail this baby wants to stay where it is warm and dark. I was SURE that he was going to be born last weekend... then he wasn't, and now it is a week later and I am still pregnant.I am dialated 3 cm and 80% effaced and have been for about a week and a half. My doc keeps acting like he expects my water to break while I am sitting right there with him. Doctors should be careful what they say to a VERY prego woman because it gets her hopes up just to be smashed down!! Well anyway, I am doing fine and feeling good so I can't complain too much. Kyle and I are just anxious to get this show on the road! :)
Everyone that I knew that was prego before me, during the same time as me, and AFTER me have had their babies... so I am officially in LAST place. :( I told Kyle that he needs to give the baby his first lecture about being on time... Kyle just said that he must get his sense of timing from his mom -- which is true and if that is the case he will be even later than he is now. :)
Send all your "Hillary... go into labor" vibes my way. Thanks!! :) We'll keep you posted with any new developments if any.
P.S. Sorry to freak you all out with the bare-belly picture, it just looks so hilarious I had to show you! Is that really my body?! SO weird.

7 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you! I wish I could take pics of this little one. Good luck, sending contraction vibes your way>>>> can't, won't, I'll, you'll.
I am sure he will be worth the wait. And dang girl, you are skinny!
Like my mom always says "if you've got it, flaunt it." love the pictures, and I can't believe how tiny you still are. how come I carry my babies in my rear end? seriously. JJ
Freak you're a skinny prego lady! I'll be sending positive energy your way, I can't imagine how anxious you're getting! Good luck!
hey Hill!!!
just had to drop you a good luck and a congrats as soon as he is born. I'm so glad that you posted pictures of you so close to the end. You look really good! I can't wait to see picts of the little or big guy. I kind of think he is going to in the 8 pound range. We love you and are thinking about you, from DISNEYLAND! Good luck again and call Ry's cell when the bundle o' joy pops out!
Linsey
Looks like you swallowed a basketball!!! Well when we would get all the frequent flyers (women who would come in every hour saying they were in labor), the nurses would tell them to go walking a lot, like for an hour. I know that seems long because you are getting tired, but the gravity of the baby pushing down on your cervix will make it dialate more. Also get kyle involved, if you know what I mean!! Weird enough the fluid that is released is a natural Prostaglandin that ripens your cervix and it makes your uterus contract. Sorry if that was weird, but many times at the hospital we would tell people that and a few hours later they were back!!! Anyways I hope everything goes okay, We love you and are thinking about you. I wish I could be there!!
Lindy
Hang in there Hills. Before you know it, or before you are really ready the day will come. Can't wait. And you do look great!
Hillary you look so adorable! Good luck with everything.......and I can't wait to hear the good news!
Post a Comment