Oh my gosh I can't even stand it. I was just watching the video smiling the whole time. He is DARLING!!! I love his cry. Hopefully you took all of our advice and didn't buy very much newborn stuff. We just have big babies!!! His take home outfit was darling and I hope he gets to wear it again before he grows out of it. PLEASE keep posting........I need to see more pics of him. I love him- Lindy
He is sooooooo CUTE!! His little cry is so sweet! HOW FUN! I hope all is going well and you guys are getting as much sleep as possible. thanks for the cute videos! Keep the pictures coming!
Congrats!! I thought I'd check your blog to see if you'd had the little one yet... He's so sweet! Looks so much like Kyle (but I can see Hillary in there too). Don't you love that newborn cry? Sooo dear. Hope you're getting some semblance of sleep. Lots of love to the new parents and little Ben, Sally (Rector) Emett
Darling son - and adorable family. This is such a fun way to still feel connected. Loved the photos of you all. Ben looks like Kyle but has Hillary's eyes I think. Your trip to the "falls" sounded wonderful. That is still on my "To Do" list for some future point. I have done the New York church sites, so I share the feelings you mentioned when singing Joseph Smith's 1st Prayer. Love to you all...
7 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't even stand it. I was just watching the video smiling the whole time. He is DARLING!!! I love his cry. Hopefully you took all of our advice and didn't buy very much newborn stuff. We just have big babies!!! His take home outfit was darling and I hope he gets to wear it again before he grows out of it. PLEASE keep posting........I need to see more pics of him. I love him-
Lindy
He is sooooooo CUTE!! His little cry is so sweet! HOW FUN! I hope all is going well and you guys are getting as much sleep as possible. thanks for the cute videos! Keep the pictures coming!
Linsey
I can't stand it, He is so cute. I love his little cry!!!! FUN FUN FUN!
lindy
Congrats!! I thought I'd check your blog to see if you'd had the little one yet... He's so sweet! Looks so much like Kyle (but I can see Hillary in there too). Don't you love that newborn cry? Sooo dear. Hope you're getting some semblance of sleep.
Lots of love to the new parents and little Ben,
Sally (Rector) Emett
He is so cute you guys!! Seriously! Keep posting pictures (ahem, Kyle) because they change so fast. JJ
I am still waiting for more pics!!!
Darling son - and adorable family. This is such a fun way to still feel connected. Loved the photos of you all. Ben looks like Kyle but has Hillary's eyes I think.
Your trip to the "falls" sounded wonderful. That is still on my "To Do" list for some future point. I have done the New York church sites, so I share the feelings you mentioned when singing Joseph Smith's 1st Prayer.
Love to you all...
Post a Comment