Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Ben Meets the World




World meet Benjamin Richard Sorensen. He was born at 7:33 this morning, weighs 8lbs 9oz. and is 20 3/4 inches long. Both Mom and baby are doing great and Dad is as proud of both of them as can be.




The Big weigh in



Benjamin checking out the world around him.

8 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

OKAY HE IS SERIOUSLY DARLING!! I WISH I WAS THERE TO HOLD HIM.. HE LOOKS SO DANG CUTE!! I'M SO GLAD EVERYONE IS HEALTHY!! REALLY HE IS ONE CUTE LITTLEY BABY! CONGRATS GUYS!!

Lindy said...

Oh I just want to Hold him and kiss him and squeeze him!!!! He is DARLING! Wish I could hold and kiss all of his yumminess. Please add more pics of him.....they change soooooo fast- We love him. COngratulations!!! Good job guys-

Lindy

Sorensen Family said...

He is so precious!! Seriously you guys, he really is a cute baby. You know how some newborns are just kind of funny, he is so not one of them, he is really really CUTE!! I really want to love him to pieces. Good job posting pictures so fast. CONGRATS! I left you a message Hill on your phone, Flori said you guys didn't get very good service at the hospital. I can't wait to see him in person.
Love you guys!
Linsey

The Hunt's said...

Finally! Congratulations to both of you! He is sweet as can be. I hope you're feeling good Hill...you too Kyle! His name brought a little smile to my face...he looks like a Benjamin! Congratulations, I'm thrilled for you!

Paige said...

Congrats Hillary and Kyle!! Ben is so cute! We can't wait to see him.

Lindy said...

I am dying for some more pics of the little guy!!!!

Have Cardo and Flori post some asap!

lindy

Natalie said...

he is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet him! You are going to be a wonderful mom!

Neeley's said...

oh my gosh, you're a mommy! Hillary he is so beautiful. Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Kyle. Can't wait to catch up, I am desperately in need of your hair skills! Take care and we'll talk soon. PS I noticed Whitney's on your links. How in the heck do you know them? Bobbi used to live next to my mom and I taught Parker in primary. I adore their family!