We made it through the hospital stay and Ben was cleared to come home. The pediatrician said that Ben was her star patient and very healthy (Nice Job Hillary :) ). Her only complaint was that it looked like a pack of wild tigers had gotten to Ben's face. We need to file down his nails a bit. Anyways here are some photos of Ben on his way home from the hospital.
Mima Sorensen helping Ben adjust to his new surroundings
This is Ben after his first night home. He slept in his bassinet most of the night (waking up often to feed of course), but by morning had tricked his mom into letting him sleep in the grown-up bed.
Baby Ben laughing at one of his Dad's jokes. It's good to once again have someone in the house that thinks Dad is funny.
We have some video of Ben, I (Kyle) just need to put the software on my computer to get the videos from the camera to the computer. Once that's all done we'll put some videos of him on the blog.




12 comments:
That helped me get my baby ben fix for today!!!! Thanks for posting more pics. I just love him. You guys look like naturals already! Keep posting- and give him a big honkin kiss and hug from me!
Lindy
Good job on the posts!! You guys are good bloggers. I love all of the new pictures of Ben, he is so sweet looking. I just want to snuggle and smell him. I love the smell of newborns! Good luck with everything.
Linsey
Oh so so cute!! I just wanna give him a big squeeze!! I'm so glad everything is going great.. keep up the posts we love seeing pictures of the little guy! what a cutie pie!
YUMMY! I just can't get enough of him. I can still smell him on my hands.
Oh my.....CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ben is just beautiful and SO perfect. I can't wait to hear more about it and I hope you're doing alright Hillary!
He is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations you guys--how wonderful that he is finally here. I can't get over how much he looks like Kyle in the last two pictures.
Oh, what a cutie Ben is! I think he looks like Kyle in that first photo.
Congrats you guys, you did a great job.
congratulations on your sweet little one! He is beautiful! I came across your blog through Katelyn's. It's been forever! glad to see you are doing well. Check us out at cockaynefamily.blogspot.com
--Natasha(Warner)Cockayne
Okay it's due time for another update of pics etc..... come on kyle I know Hillary is busy but you gotta fill the blogging seat for a time so we can all enjoy him!!!
Okay it's due time for another update of pics etc..... come on kyle I know Hillary is busy but you gotta fill the blogging seat for a time so we can all enjoy him!!!
Hey Hill, I am just thinking of you and I hope you are getting the hang of things a little more. It has taken me almost a month to get the hang of some things so just keep it up. Please please let me know if there is anything I can do for you ok? I am excited to come see you and baby ben again sometime. Maybe I can bring Lincoln with me next time.
He is beautiful...
congratulations to both of you.
can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment